26 July, 2011

Adios Acahay

Hola familia, Well it has been an interesting week this week. We got a call this morning about the changes. The zone leaders told us that our area is going to close now. We are both getting pulled out of here, and we are going to new areas..... This week we had a tough one. We have been having investigators falling like flies, and just everything was falling for us. We ended up walking a lot, and we couldn't find our investigators in their houses. I think it was part of everything that was happening, god knew the area was going to close, and I don't think he wanted us with a lot of investigators that were going to be baptized. Honestly we have been going through a lot of trials in these past two weeks, but I am thankful that God has given us hard times because I know that we will grow from them. Although right now I can't see the purpose of everything, I know that god knows exactly what I need to pass through to become a better person. I feel so grateful for all that God has taught me, and how much he has changed me in the year I have had in the mission. No matter how hard I try, no matter what I sacrifice, God always blesses me more than I can give recompense. I'm sad that our area is going to close, I feel bad for the converts that I have had that aren't going to be able to have the support of the missionaries. However, I know that God is pulling us out for a reason, and that everything will be alright. The only help those people really need is that of our Heavenly Father. Although now I won't be able to write them, they will be in my prayers. I am so thankful to be a part of this Gospel, and that God has given me the oportunity of being a missionary. I know that wherever I go, and whatever happens, it will all work out in the end. I know that I have done all that I could in this area, I know we worked as hard as we can, and I know God will bless us for that. We don't know where we are going or anything, but we will be figuring that out tomorrow in our district meeting. I'll be letting you know the details of my new area and new companion next week. I love you guys, and thank you so much for your examples to me. Thank you so much for raising me up in the true Gospel, and for teaching me the correct things to do. I am forever thankful for the countless things I have learned from my wonderful parents. I coulnd't imagine having two better parents in the world. Thank you for your support in all I do. Sincerely, Elder Ryan Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment